Best Bitcoin Trading Bots in 2020 – Automated Crypto Trading Guide (May 2020 Update)
Cryptocurrency trading isn’t easy. However, there are many people who have honed the art of trading bitcoins and altcoins on a daily basis. Trading bots are used by many cryptocurrency traders to execute trades faster and more efficiently, and sometimes even in their sleep. This is a comprehensive crypto trading bots review where we examine all pros & cons of top 15 automated trading platforms on the market.
BitDevs is a community for those interested in discussing and participating in the research and development of Bitcoin and related protocols
Zenbot is a command-line cryptocurrency trading bot using Node.js and MongoDB. It features:
- Fully-automated technical-analysis-based trading approach
- Full support for Binance, Bitfinex, Bitstamp, Bittrex, CEX.IO, GDAX, Gemini, HitBTC, Kraken, Poloniex, QuadrigaCX, and TheRockTrading, work on further exchange support is ongoing.
- Plugin architecture for implementing exchange support, or writing new strategies
- Simulator for backtesting strategies against historical data
- "Paper" trading mode, operates on a simulated balance while watching the live market
- Configurable sell stops, buy stops, and (trailing) profit stops
- Flexible sampling period and trade frequency - averages 1-2 trades/day with 1h period, 15-50/day with 5m period