Top Recommendations 2022
Top Recommendations 2022 contains the recommendations of not only myTech.Today but of additional other sources. As with all things, proceed with caution and aware of your own free choice in the matter.
Top Recommendations 2022 - Table of Contents
- Table of Contents
- Books from Dr. Strange Film - Library Scene
- Things to do on dates in Chicagoland
- Films, TV, and Visual Media
Top Recommendations 2022 - myTech.Today Computers
- Build the 1 Best Top PC build and win at Life - $7573 (+ Tax + Shipping) - This is a top of the line pc build from part sourced from Amazon.com as of June 11, 2022. All of the parts will fit together to complete a working computer.
- 8 Top Computer Recommendations for 2022
Top Recommendations 2022 - myTech.Today's Books
- The Theory of Natural Philosophy - Large Edition - $22 (get large print edition only) - Published in 1922, this volume contains physicist Roger Joseph Boscovich's theory of natural philosophy and the force that holds all things physical and unseen together. From the text of the first Venetian edition. Latin-English edition.
- Tragedy & Hope by Carroll Quigley - $29 - Tragedy & Hope: A History of the World in Our Time by Carroll Quigley is the ultimate insider admission of a secret global elite that has impacted nearly every modern historical event. Learn how the Anglo-American banking elite were able to secretly establish and maintain their global power. This massive hardcover book of 1348 pages provides a detailed world history beginning with the industrial revolution and imperialism through two world wars, a global depression and the rise of communism.
- The Fourth Turning by William Strauss, Neil Howe - $13 - Strauss and Howe base this vision on a provocative theory of American history. The authors look back five hundred years and uncover a distinct pattern: Modern history moves in cycles, each one lasting about the length of a long human life, each composed of four eras—or "turnings"—that last about twenty years and that always arrive in the same order. In The Fourth Turning, the authors illustrate these cycles using a brilliant analysis of the post-World War II period.
- Behold a Pale Horse by Milton William Cooper - $16 - Bill Cooper, former United States Naval Intelligence Briefing Team member, reveals information that remains hidden from the public eye.
- Thinking and Destiny by Harold W. Percival - $26 - No longer ahead of its time, Thinking and Destiny perhaps the most complete book on the whole man ever written in the English language - is a fresh, new approach, shedding a brilliant light on the deep questions that have even plagued humanity. It gives ‘vital information’ not made available until now. The reading of this magnificent work may well be the most exciting and rewarding experience of your life - a peace and joy in knowing, a feeling of harmony, security, love, non-aloneness; it puts the spotlight on many problems and mysteries otherwise inexplicable.
- Mate: Become the Man Women Want by Tucker Max, Geoffrey Miller PhD - $19 - Whether they conducted their research in life or in the lab, experts Tucker Max and Dr. Geoffrey Miller have spent the last 20+ years learning what women really want from their men, why they want it, and how men can deliver those qualities. The short answer: become the best version of yourself possible, then show it off. It sounds simple, but it's not. If it were, Tinder would just be the stuff you use to start a fire. Becoming your best self requires honesty, self-awareness, hard work and a little help.
- Tao Te Ching - The Tao Te Ching is a series of meditations on the mysterious nature of the Tao--the Way, the Light, the very Source of all existence. According to Lao Tzu (a name meaning "the old master"), the Tao is found where we would least expect it--not in the strong but in the weak; not in speech but in silence; not in doing but in "not-doing."
- The Yoga Aphorisms of Patanjali - Patanjali's Yoga Sutras (Aphorisms) are not the original exposition of a philosophy, but a work of compilation and reformulation. References to yoga practices--spiritual disciplines and techniques of meditation which enable a man to achieve unitive knowledge of the Godhead-are to be found, already, in the Katha, Swetaswtara, Taittiriya, and Maitrayani Upanishads, very many centuries earlier.
- Sacred Symbols of the Dogon: The Key to Advanced Science in the Ancient Egyptian Hieroglyphs - Sacred Symbols of the Dogon uses these parallels as the starting point for a new interpretation of the Egyptian hieroglyphic language. By substituting Dogon cosmological drawings for equivalent glyph-shapes in Egyptian words, a new way of reading and interpreting the Egyptian hieroglyphs emerges. Scranton shows how each hieroglyph constitutes an entire concept, and that their meanings are scientific in nature. Using the Dogon symbols as a “Rosetta stone,” he reveals references within the ancient Egyptian language that define the full range of scientific components of matter: from massless waves to the completed atom, even suggesting direct correlations to a fully realized unified field theory.
- The Science of the Dogon: Decoding the African Mystery Tradition - In The Science of the Dogon, Laird Scranton demonstrated that the cosmological structure described in the myths and drawings of the Dogon runs parallel to modern science--atomic theory, quantum theory, and string theory--their drawings often taking the same form as accurate scientific diagrams that relate to the formation of matter. Scranton also pointed to the close resemblance between the keywords and component elements of Dogon cosmology and those of ancient Egypt, and the implication that ancient cosmology may also be about actual science.
- Conversations With Ogotemmeli: An Introduction to Dogon Religious Ideas - Originally published in 1948 as Dieu D'Eau, this near-classic offers a unique and first-hand account of the myth, religion, and philosophy of the Dogan, a Sudanese people
Top Recommendations 2022 - Kamar-Taj Library, in Katmanndu, Nepal (From Dr. Strange)
00:35:43 - 00:38:30
- Astronomia Nova - The Book of the Invisible Sun - $39 - Second edition, completely revised, of the only English translation of Kepler's 1609 masterpiece. A work of astonishing originality, Astronomia Nova stands, with Copernicus's De Revolutionibus and Newton's Principia as one of the founding texts of the scientific revolution.
- Codex Imperium - Clavis or Key to the Magic of Solomon: From an Original Talismanic Grimoire in Full Color by Ebenezer Sibley and Frederick Hockley $71 - The Clavis or Key to the Magic of Solomon is one of several notebooks from the estate of Ebenezer Sibley, transcribed under the direction of Frederic Hockley (1808-1885). Sibley was a prominent physician and an influential author, who complemented his scientific studies with writings on the "deeper truths" including magic, astrology, alchemy, and hypnotherapy. Both Sibley and Hockley were major inspirations in the occult revival of the past two centuries, influencing A.E. Waite, S.L. Mathers, Aleister Crowley, as well as the Golden Dawn, Rosicrucian, and Masonic movements. This collection reflects Sibley's teachings on the practical use of celestial influences and harmonies. The Clavis contains clear and systematic instructions for constructing magical tools and pentacles for many practical purposes. It includes eight separate magical texts: The Mysterious Ring, Experiments of the Spirits, Birto, Vassago, Agares, Bealpharos, The Wheel of Wisdom, and the Complete Book of Magic Science.
The Infallible Divination By Means Of Figures Or Arithmomancy Of Count Cagliostro - $8 This scarce antiquarian book is a facsimile reprint of the original. Due to its age, it may contain imperfections such as marks, notations, marginalia and flawed pages. Because we believe this work is culturally important, we have made it available as part of our commitment for protecting, preserving, and promoting the world's literature in affordable, high quality, modern editions that are true to the original work.
Top Recommendations 2022 - Things to do in Chicagoland
- 15 Fantastic Free Things To Do In Chicago
- McHenry Drive-In - 1510 CHAPEL HILL ROAD MCHENRY, IL 60050 - Fri/Sat Night - open 6:30, movie start at sunset
- Morten Arboretum - 4100 Illinois Route 53 Lisle, IL 60532
- Chicago Botanic Garden 1000 Lake Cook Road Glencoe, IL 60022
- Candlelight Concerts in Chicago
- International Museum of Surgical Science - country’s only museum dedicated to the history of surgery. The stunning Gold Coast space includes more than 10,000 square feet of public galleries
- Museum of Illusions Chicago - new museum celebrates the world of illusions, with more than 80 visual exhibits that challenge the way you see the world
- Museum of Contemporary Photography - a leading college museum dedicated to international photography, with a mission to foster a deeper understanding of photos as an art form
- Oriental Institute Museum - UoC - 10,000 Years of Humanity under One Roof
Top Recommendations 2022 - Education
- EdX - Ivy League online
- W3School - Programing Basics
- factba.se - political and economic facts
- Cuneiform Tablet Texts
- AAS Wordwide Telescope